I just sent some feedback to Apple with my wish list for iPad and i thought I would share.
I love the iPad! Great job, guys. Just a few things I’d like to see added.
1. Voice control – I love it on my iPhone, and it would be great to have it on the iPad too.
2. The iPhone clock, stocks, and weather apps in iPad form.
3. The ability to filter movies by their name. I have loads of movies on my 64 GB device, and it’s a pain to scroll.
4. The Photos app doesn’t remember where you were. I find this is a pain, since I have a lot of photos as well, and as I use the device and flip between apps I always have to flick a long way to get back to where I was.
5. Task sync with Exchange in iCal. The iPad is great for running around with in the office instead of my laptop, but I need to be able to manage my tasks, too. If you can get this on the iPhone at the same time that would be awesome.
6. The option to have tabbed browsing in Safari. I like having tabbed windows, and while the window switching in iPad is neat, it requires two clicks to jump between web pages whereas tabs would require only one click. I comparison-shop a lot and having tabs makes this easier.
7. The ability to search for photo albums/events by name in Spotlight.
I think that is it for now. I’m looking forward to the OS 4 release later this year. Keep up the great work!
- Possible Fix for iPad Wifi Problems
- Bluetooth Headphones and iPad (4)
- Fixing “Bluetooth audio failed” Error Message on Mac OS X with Sony DR-BT50 Headphones (16)
- Drag and Drop in iPad Safari is a Drag (5)
- Initial Thoughts on the iPad (3)
- Speak and Spell Samples (7)
- Eulogizing the Insanely Late Steve Jobs (1)
- How to find old Airport Express/Extreme/Time Capsule firmware
- Using curl with a web site secured by Rails Authenticity Token (6)
- An AppleScript to Toggle Sleep Modes
- Jamming on the Arduinome with mlrv (3)
- SammichSID Finished (1)
- Greater Orlando Hackerspace (3)
- My Arduinome Build in Pictures